Clear Extruded Acrylic Sheet Cut To Size
Our Palglas Extruded Acrylic Sheet is an excellent material choice for a broad range of demanding applications. Some of the common applications for Palglas Extruded Acrylic are glazing greenhouses, boat windows, displays, advertising and a broad range of different applications.
Email our team for further guidance or to request a sample firstname.lastname@example.org
- UV resistant – 10 year guarantee against discolouration and yellowing.
- Simple to clean and maintain and low water absorption.
- Lightweight properties make this material easy to cut, drill, machine and fabricate using a conventional range of tools.
- Acrylic can be used for both commercial and domestic purposes.
- Not supplied with a felt backing, in some cases adhesive can show through the material.
- The maximum sheet size we can offer is 2050mm x 3050mm (WxL).
- We will always endeavour to keep to your measurements however, there is a cutting tolerance of +/- 2mm when cutting.
- These products are cut to your individual requirements; therefore, they are bespoke and non-returnable.
Subject to stock and availability. Supplier reference: Extruded
Our range of Clear Acrylic Sheet is an extremely versatile material that can be used for many applications, they can be laser cut, CNC cut, polished, bent, printed and moulded.
Common applications for Clear Acrylic Sheets are Point Of Sale Displays, Kitchen Splashbacks, Bathroom Splashguards, Furniture, Photo Frames, Shed Windows and Secondary Glazing.
The maximum sheet size we can supply in this product is 3050mm x 2050mm, thicknesses available as standard range from 2mm to 30mm. Our Clear Acrylic Sheets has a high gloss finish on both sides and comes supplied with a protective film on both sides of the sheets. Clear Acrylic Sheet is as clear as glass, easy to handle and half the weight of glass.
The cutting tolerance on this material is +/- 2mm
- Class 1 Fire Rating
- Excellent Chemical Resistance
- Good Electrical insulation properties
- Half The Weight Of Glass
- Optically Clear
- Virtually Unbreakable
Yes, all our Gloss Colour Acrylic Sheets Are High Gloss on both sides of the sheets.
Yes, you can cut the acrylic sheets using a fine blade on a Jigsaw, but we do recommend letting us cut your Acrylic Sheets to your size or design.
Yes, our Acrylic Sheets have a 10-year guarantee against discolouration which means they will not go yellow or brittle.
We offer a range of delivery services to suit all customers requirements, these include next day delivery, express delivery (2-3 days) and economy delivery (5-7 days)
Delivery for next day is £30.00, express delivery £15.00 and economy delivery £9.95
Yes, our High Gloss Acrylic Sheets can be used as Kitchen Splashbacks, however we do not recommend putting directly behind the back of a hob, also some colours do show the adhesive behind the sheets, this can mainly depend on lighting, so we fully recommend that you purchase a sample to check before placing your full order.
Yes, you can order samples from our website, we make a small charge for samples of £1.00 each, but these are refunded against any future order over £25.00 .
To Request a quotation from us, simply fill in the form below and give as much information as possible and our sales team will aim to send you a quotation within 1 working day.
REQUEST A QUOTE